- Programme fees are due by the first working day of every month.
- A joining fee of #10, 000 is payable for first time registration.
- The After School programme runs only when school is in section and so Midterms, Holiday programmes, Public holidays and Saturdays are a separate payment.
- Extended hours are a separate payment
- There will be no refund for illness or pro-rating for absenteeism.
- The bus service is only available to pick children from Meadow Hall School (Lekki and Ikoyi) and schools in Lekki phase 1 environs. Kindly confirm if the bus service will be available in your child’s school before making payment for this service.
- Please note that the bus is only available to pick children from their schools to the centre, it does not include taking children home. Pick up is to be done by parents.
- Saturday classes may be cancelled due to low enrolment. The Centre reserves the right to make programme changes.
- There is a late pick up charge of #2, 000 for every fifteen minutes after closing time, which is 6:00 PM (weekdays)
- A fee of #2, 000 will be charged after 7:00pm and will be doubled every fifteen minutes (for extended hours arrangement)
- In the event of excessive tardiness (i.e. 3 late pick-ups) or payments not made by the second Friday, participant may not be allowed access to the Centres on the following Monday.
- Registration is on 1st come 1st served basis
Account name: Spring Meadow Limited
Account number: 0013729058, Stanbic IBTC Bank
For further information, kindly contact Mrs Mayowa Adeogun on 08092337503